Khe Foldable Street Tires



Alright ever since these tires came out a year or so ago, there has been mixed reviews. Half the people swear by them, others want nothing to do with them. When these first came out, I grabbed one for my front wheel. It was still summer so I rode mostly street on it. It felt good, Had lots of grip, Looked good on my bike, SUPER light, it was a great tire. But then i got a puncture from a stone i shouldn't have gotten a flat from. Then flats just kept happening until i got sick of it and removed the tire. Then in the fall I wanted to lighten up my bike more, so i bought another and rode my old one. Its cold out so indoor park season was upon us, so i figured they would hold up well. As far as puncture/pinch flats, yes they hold up well. But after sanding the logo off of the sidewall, the tube bulged out at that exact spot. Dissapointing really. So what im saying is that these tires are for certain types of riders, They are for ones that ride street and dont mind having a spare tire/ patches on them at all times in order to save some weight. Or for park oriented riders. They are simply not well built enough for hard street riding/ grinding alot. And with that im going to go try and get my 60! dollars worth out of the front one thats left on my bike. 5 star rating for weight concious/park riders. 3 star rating for street/harder riders.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great reviews jake ,keep those coming